The MOAB Hacker offers a stunning custom design from Darrel Ralph Designs. This model features a titanium handle with a titanium frame lock and a cleaver (HACKER) blade made from standard is the CPM20CV blade Steel. The 6AL4v Titainum frame lock has a skeletonized design for reduced weight. A steel reinforced lock bar provides high performance blade lock up. Item includes a solid titanium pocket clip and backspacer/lanyard loop.
The holes in the blade match with the holes in the handle, reducing weight even further and providing a tank of a knife that only weighs in at 9.9 oz
The knife carries tight in your pocket thanks to the fully machined and heat flamed titanium pocket clip. The knife has a custom-made heat flamed titanium spacer with jimping for a positive grip and an integral lanyard hole. Knife entirely made in the USA with pride and precision.
Rock solid integral frame lock design. Frame lock has a hardened steel lock bar insert for lock interface longevity and locking security. This knife sports Stainless Steel pivot and screws. Machined holes in the blade and both sides of the handle dress the knife up while also reducing weight and providing a positive grip.
M.O.A.B. XL Base Construction:
- Our New Hacker Blade Shape with Various Different Finish Options
- Titanium Frames w/ Satin Finish
- Our Stainless Steel hardened Lock Insert
- Hidden Over Travel Stop
- Solid Titanium Clip
- Pivot: Maxx Glide Caged Pivot Bearing System with Aggressive Detent
- Body: 5″ long – .180 inch thick – 6AL4V Aircraft Grade Titanium
- Blade: 4″ long – .180 inch thick CPM20CV Steel (one of the best USA made)
- Overall Length: 8.15″
- Weight: 6 OZ
- Deployment: Frame Lock Flipper